jueves, 22 de marzo de 2018

Zombicide Board game painting minis

Zombies are really cool, it sound quite weird to say this but I love them.

One board game that I have spend many hours is Zombicide. Its a really cool cooperative board game and it has well finished figures that worth painting.

This game has the main characters and the zombie creatures. The coolest part painting them is the rot and bloody details on them.

I started painting with this figures in case I do wrong I will have same good results.

Lets see the painting results on main characters and abominations.

Zombicide Board game painting minis

Now some of the zombies and painting process.

Zombicide Board game painting minisZombicide Board game painting minis








I spend approximately 2 days to paint them and this was the result.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario